We connect today's youth with real business professionals Students get real world business perspective and experience to prepare them for their future careers.
- Pass on your real world experience and skills to students.
- Your one hour presentation, which will include pictures from various points in your life, will change the lives of disadvantaged high school students.
- Inspire the top students to become the leaders of tomorrow through guidance and mentorship.
- The program targets 20-25 high school juniors in each school with a GPA of 3.5+
- The course is led by private sector instructors and business leaders.
- Students meet once per week for 2 hours (1 hour of classroom instruction followed by a 1 hour Guest Speaker presentation)
Dan Gray Director at Deutsche Bank
Parisa Fishback Owner, Fishback Law Corporation
TK Pillan Co-Founder, The Veggie Grill
Sue Chen Entreprenuer and Philanthropist
Make a Donation None of this is possible without the support of our community. Please help shape the minds of our youth and make a donation today.
Suggested Donation Amounts
|$50||Field Trip Costs for 1 YBA student|
|$150||Field Trips Costs for 3 YBA students|
|$300||Annual Tuition for 1 YBA student|
|$1,500||Annual Tuition for 5 YBA students|
|$3,000||Annual Tuition for 10 YBA students|
|$8,000||Annual Tuition for an entire YBA class|